The global community is experiencing extreme turbulence. From the individual to the industry, to the nation - everyone is feeling the affects of COVID-19. Borders have closed. Travel restrictions have been imposed. Quarantine measures have been enacted. Airlines have cut flights and are overburdened with calls from ticket-holders.
For those of us who must fly, the uncertainty of travel can be daunting.
But knowledge is power, and we at Business-Class.com will use ours to help you navigate these turbulent times. We are taking guidance from the World Health Organization (WHO) as well as our 600+ travel partners to keep you informed and provide solutions to your unique travel issues.
- many countries in Europe, Asia and North America have closed their borders to non-essential travel. Contact your embassy for information concerning the latest restrictions.
- by the latest updates, airlines are not offering refunds for missed and canceled flights. Instead, they will issue travel credit - to be used within a specific time period.
- airline companies are attempting to cope with a 2000% increase in call volume. Those lucky enough to reach a customer service representative are often simply told to contact their agent.
OUR ADVICE: LET US HELP YOU - We have agents standing by
- submit a request through our website or via email firstname.lastname@example.org indicating your last name, booking reference or ticket number
- expect a call from your travel agent with the latest updates regarding your booking
- understand your options
- exchange your ticket for FREE
- cancel for FREE and receive a credit voucher for future travel that includes our complimentary Trip Protection Plan worth $300