1. Agreement between customer and company.Welcome to the www.Business-Class.com website (the "Website"). This Website is provided solely to assist customers in gathering travel information, determining the availability of travel—related goods and services, making legitimate reservations or otherwise transacting business with travel suppliers, and for no other purposes. The terms "we", "us", "our", “Business Class” refer to a travel agency focusing on the sale of business class air travel to corporate and high-end leisure customers. The term "you" refers to the customer visiting the Website and/or booking a reservation through our customer service agents.
This site (“Business-Class.com”) is owned by Business Travel Group LLC, a Delaware limited liability company with registered address at 500 E Broward blvd, Ste 1350, Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33394. Under this agreement, the payment processing services for goods and/or services purchased on this website are provided by Business Travel Group LLC, a Delaware limited liability company on behalf of the airlines depending on the type of payment method used and on the type of services and goods.
2. Use of the website. As a condition of your use of this Website, you warrant that:
- you are at least 18 years of age;
- you possess the legal authority to create a binding legal obligation;
- you will only use this Website services to make legitimate reservations for you or for another person for whom you are legally authorized to act;
- all information supplied by you is true, accurate, current and complete
3. General Rules and Conditions.
Conditions. Name changes on tickets are not allowed – only the original passenger can use the ticket(s). Take special note that airline tickets and all service fees may not be refundable. Changes, cancellation and refunds are permitted up to 72 hours from time of departure. However, there will be a minimum of $250 per person processing fee plus any applicable fees charged by the carrier/provider upon cancellation/exchange. Fees will vary depending on the providers terms and conditions. You will not receive a monetary refund when canceling. Instead, you will receive a credit (less any airline/hotel fees) towards a future ticket purchase on long haul international flights of equal or greater value, which will be valid for up to twelve (12) months from your original date of purchase.
No-Show tickets cannot be refunded, nor can they be exchanged. Unless the reservation is cancelled and the trip rescheduled prior to the original departure date, the ticket is suspended and refunds are not possible.
Please check your E-Mail frequently for any schedule change notifications from the airline and verify the current flight information 72 hours prior to scheduled departure. Failure to use any reservation will result in an automatic cancellation of all continuing and return flight reservations and suspension of the tickets. The ticket can be used only in the sequence it was issued. Out of sequence usage is not allowed. The recommended check-in time for all international flights is minimum 3 hours, even if you are traveling on a domestic flight to another airport to connect to your international flight.
Airline tickets are subject to the published conditions of carriage and rules, including but not limited to, cancellation policies of the applicable airline. The contract of carriage in use by the applicable airline, when issued, shall be between the applicable airline and the passenger. Airlines retain the right to adjust flight times and schedules at any time - schedule changes can result in an itinerary that falls outside of contractual agreements. Airlines may also in their discretion change or cancel flights or itineraries. Business Class is not responsible for schedule changes.
Baggage Allowance. Travelers may have to pay additional fees at the airport if their checked items exceed the weight, size or number spelled out in the standard baggage allowance of the airline. Some airlines do not offer any free baggage allowance. Baggage allowance policies and baggage fees associated with checked or carry-on baggage vary widely and are subject to change by the airlines at any time.
Frequent Traveler Points. Frequent traveler awards (miles, points etc.), upgrades, certificate vouchers and other discounts or incentives may not apply to Business Class flights, or other travel services. Additionally, mileage accrual may not apply to all tickets. Please discuss this with your agent for more information.
Supplier Rules and Restrictions. Additional terms and conditions will apply to your reservation and purchase of travel-related goods and services that you select from both airline and hotel suppliers. Please read these additional terms and conditions carefully on the airline or hotel or other accommodation providers websites. You agree to abide by the terms and conditions of purchase imposed by any supplier with whom you elect to deal, including, but not limited to, payment of all amounts when due and compliance with the suppliers rules and restrictions regarding availability and use of fares, products, or services. We reserve the right to cancel your booking if full payment is not received in a timely fashion. Some airline or hotel suppliers may require you to present a credit card or cash deposit upon check-in to cover additional expenses incurred during your travel. Such deposit is unrelated to any payment received by Business Class for your booking. You acknowledge that some third-party providers offering certain services and/or activities may require you to sign their liability waiver prior to participating in the service and/or activity they offer. You understand that any violation of any such suppliers rules and restrictions may result in cancellation of your reservation(s), in your being denied access to the applicable travel product or services, in your forfeiting any monies paid for such reservation(s), and/or in our debiting your account for any costs we incur as a result of such violation.
Travel Destinations and Visa Requirements. International travel requires that passengers have in possession a valid Passport, which must be presented for all international flights. Please note that some countries may require a visa and/or a health card. It is passengers responsibility to have all required travel documents in possession at check-in. It is strongly recommended that passengers review visa requirements for all stops as some countries may require a transit visa. Passengers transiting via or connecting between airports located in the European Union - Schengen Zone may need a Schengen Entry visa. Please contact the embassy of the country you are going to visit or transit through to get the up-to-date requirements. Some countries have special requirements for one way travel – it is travelers’ responsibility to make sure they meet eligibility criteria for one way travel. Visa information is also available at the Travel Advisory Section of the U.S. State Department (phone line: 202-647-5225, official web site: www.state.gov). Holders of non-U.S. passports are advised to contact the embassies of their destination and transit countries to obtain entrance requirements.
Although most travel, including travel to international destinations, is completed without incident, travel to certain destinations may involve greater risk than others. Business Class urges passengers to review travel prohibitions, warnings, announcements and advisories issued by the United States Government prior to booking travel to international destinations. Information on conditions in various countries and the level of risk associated with travel to particular international destinations can be found at www.state.gov, www.tsa.gov, www.dot.gov, www.faa.gov, www.cdc.gov and www.treas.gov/ofac.
By offering for sale travel to particular international destinations, www.Business-Class.com does not represent or warrant that travel to such points is advisable or without risk, and is not liable for damages or losses that may result from travel to such destinations.
Exchanges, Cancellations, and Refunds. The confirmed tickets are non-reroutable and non-transferable. If fare rules allow refunds and/or exchanges, a Business Class fee will be charged to process any refund and/or exchange request. This fee will be collected in addition to the penalties charged directly by the airline and/or recalled by the airline from Business Class. Reservations for tickets to be refunded and/or exchanged must be canceled at least 72 hours prior to scheduled departure - NO SHOW ticket(s) will not be processed for refund and/or exchange. Cancellation of reservation does not automatically initiate refund. All exchanges can be made only prior to scheduled departure. After the tickets are issued, any changes or refunds are subject to the restrictions of the fares used. Generally speaking, discounted fares are more restrictive and in many cases they are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. Please pay attention to the fare restrictions of your tickets. If you need more flexibility with your tickets in terms of refunds and exchanges, please consult your agent and request a less restrictive fare. Airlines offer a wide range of fares, including those that offer exchanges and refunds without any restrictions and penalties. The airlines strictly follow their policies, and do not permit exchanges or refunds in case the fare restrictions do not allow it. The airlines determine the restrictions of the fares, and Business Class has no power to override these restrictions. Once the tickets are issued, they are subject to fare restrictions.
Ticket Delivery. All the tickets sold by Business Class are electronic tickets (e-Tickets) and will be sent to the E-Mail address provided by you during the booking. Once your electronic tickets are issued, you will receive an E-Mail confirmation which will include the ticket number, and the reservation numbers for each airline you’ll be traveling on.
Payment Information. Business Class uses stringent safety measures for credit card payment processing. We accept all major credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club, Discover. Credit card transactions are authorized at the time you or anyone acting on your behalf accepts these Terms & Conditions and continues with the purchase. Business Class uses stringent safety measures for credit card payment processing. All credit cards must have a verifiable US, Canadian, UK, or billing address. When certain transactions are determined to be high risk by our systems, we will not process such transactions unless our credit card verification team has determined that it’s safe to process them. In order to establish validity of such transactions, we may contact you or your bank. Fraudulent transactions, if any, are reported to airport security, airlines and other federal and state law enforcement. All credit card transactions over the phone to our Client Service Department are recorded and are available as evidence in case of any dispute. If your credit card is declined for any reason, we will notify you within 24 hours. Simply submitting the credit card does not automatically guarantee ticketing. All bookings and fares are not guaranteed until ticketed by the supplier.
Some banks and credit cards impose fees for international transactions. Your bank may convert the payment amount to your local currency and charge you a conversion fee. This means the amount listed on your credit or bank card statement may be in your local currency and therefore a different figure than the figure shown on the billing summary page for a reservation booked on the Website. In addition, a foreign transaction fee may be assessed if the bank that issued your credit card is located outside of the United States. Booking international travel may be considered to be an international transaction by the bank or card company, since Business Class may pass on your payment to an international travel supplier. The currency exchange rate and foreign transaction fee is determined solely by your bank on the day that they process the transaction. If you have any questions about these fees or the exchange rate applied to your booking, please contact your bank.
Limitations of Liability. Information contained on the website (including text, graphics, links or other material) are provided on an "as is," and "where available" basis. Business Class makes no representation or warranty, express or implied, to you or another person or entity as to the accuracy, results, timeliness, completeness, merchantability, fitness for any particular purpose, including but not limited to warranties arising by statute or otherwise in law or from a course of dealing or usage of trade, with respect to the website or any related materials, products, services, or information. Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to negligence, shall we, our providers or distributors, be liable for any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property, or any loss of data, on account of your access to, use of, or browsing on the website, or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, audio, or other information from the website or associated with any E-Mail or links sent to you by Business Class. In no event shall we, our providers or distributors, be liable for any injury, loss, claim, damage, or any special, punitive, exemplary, direct, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages of any kind (including, but not limited to, lost profits, lost business, or lost savings), whether based in contract, tort, strict liability, or otherwise, that arise out of or are in any way connected with the use, or the inability to use, the website or the services or materials on the website or the travel reservations booked through Business Class call center, even if advised of the possibility of such damages. in no event shall our aggregate liability, or that of our providers or distributors, exceed the total charges set forth in the itinerary giving rise to any such liability. Any claim or cause of action arising from, or relating to, your access and use of, or purchase of products and/or services from, the website must be brought within sixty(60) days from the date on which such claim or action arose or accrued or purchase was completed. Applicable law may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. Your use of the website shall be at your own risk. We are acting as an intermediary or as an agent for providers of travel-related products and/or services by promoting, selling or accepting reservations or bookings for such products and/or services (such as air transportation, hotel accommodations, meals, travel insurance, etc.) And are in no way liable for such providers products and services. The carriers, hotels and other suppliers providing travel or other services on this website are independent contractors and not agents or employees of the company or the company affiliates. The company and the company affiliates are not liable for the acts, errors, omissions, representations, warranties, breaches or negligence of any such suppliers or for any personal injuries, death, property damage, or other damages or expenses resulting therefrom. The company and the company affiliates have no liability and will make no refund in the event of any delay, cancellation, overbooking, strike, force majeure or other causes beyond their direct control, and they have no responsibility for any additional expense, omissions, delays, re-routing or acts of any government or authority.
By using the Website, you agree to irrevocably waive any claim against Business Class, its subsidiaries or affiliates, and any of such parties officers, directors, managers, agents, contractors, or employees, and expressly agree that neither Business Class, nor any of its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, managers, agents, contractors or employees, shall be held liable for: any loss of or damage to property or injury to any person caused by reason of any defect, negligence, or other wrongful act of omission of, or any failure of performance of any kind by any travel supplier; any inconvenience, loss of enjoyment, mental distress or other similar matter; any delayed departure, missed connections, substitutions of accommodations, terminations of service, or changes in fares and rates; any cancellation or double-booking of reservations or tickets beyond the reasonable control of Business Class; and any claim of any nature arising out of or in connection with air or other transportation services, products or other features performed (or not) or occurring (or not) in connection with your itinerary.
For avoidance of doubt (and without limiting the foregoing), Business Class does not assume any liability whatsoever for cancelled flights, flights that are missed, or flights not connecting due to any scheduled changes made by the relevant airline.
The limitation of liability reflects the allocation of risk between you and Business Class. The limitations specified in these Terms & Conditions shall survive and apply even if any limited remedy specified in these Terms & Conditions is found to have failed of its essential purpose. The limitations of liability provided in these Terms & Conditions inure to the benefit of Business Class, its affiliates, and the suppliers of travel products and services purchased through our Website.
Resolution of Disputes. Customer satisfaction is the foundation of our success. That’s why, if a dispute arises between us, our goal is to resolving the dispute quickly in a fair and cost-effective way. Accordingly, you agree to give us an opportunity to resolve any disputes or claims relating in any way to the Website, any dealings with our customer service agents, any services or products provided, any representations made by us by contacting Business Class Customer Support at 888-315-7838 or firstname.lastname@example.org so that we have an opportunity to try to address your concerns. If we are not able to resolve your Claims within 60 days, you may seek relief through arbitration or in small claims court.
Indemnification. You agree to protect and indemnify Business Class, its affiliates, partners, joint ventures and/or their respective suppliers and any of their respective officers, directors, managers, employees and agents from and against any claims, causes of action, demands, recoveries, losses, damages, fines, penalties or other costs or expenses of any kind or nature including but not limited to reasonable legal and accounting fees, brought by:
- you or on your behalf in excess of the liability described above;
- by third parties as a result of your breach of these Terms & Conditions, notices or documents referenced on the Website;
- your violation of any law or the rights of a third party;
- or your use of the Website.
Warsaw Convention and Montreal Convention. Passengers on a journey involving an ultimate destination or a stop in a country other than the country of departure are advised that international treaties known as the Montreal Convention, or its predecessor, the Warsaw Convention, including its amendments (the Warsaw Convention system), may apply to the entire journey, including any portion thereof within a country. For such passengers, the applicable treaty, including special contracts of carriage embodied in any applicable tariffs, governs and may limit the liability of the carrier.
Notice of Liability Limitations. The Montreal Convention or the Warsaw Convention system may be applicable to your journey and each treaty governs and may limit the liability of air carriers for death or bodily injury, for loss of or damage to baggage, and for delay.
Where the Montreal Convention applies, the limits of liability are as follows:
- There are no financial limits in respect of death or bodily injury. In respect of destruction, loss of, or damage or delay to baggage, 1,100 Special Drawing Rights (approximately EUR 1,300; US $1,700) per passenger in most cases. For damage occasioned by delay to your journey, 4,694 Special Drawing Rights (approximately EUR 5,400; US $7,100) per passenger in most cases.
- EC Regulation No. 889/2002 requires European Community carriers to apply the provisions of the Montreal Convention limits to all carriage by them of passengers and their baggage by air. Many non-European Community carriers have elected to do so in respect of the carriage of passengers and their baggage.
Where the Warsaw Convention system applies, the following limits of liability may apply:
- 16,600 Special Drawing Rights (approximately EUR 20,000; US $20,000) in respect of death or bodily injury if the Hague Protocol to the Convention applies, or 8,300 Special Drawing Rights (approximately EUR 10,000; US $10,000) if only the Warsaw Convention applies. Many carriers have voluntarily waived these limits in their entirety, and US regulations require that, for journeys to, from or with an agreed stopping place in the US, the limit may not be less than US $75,000. 17 Special Drawing Rights (approximately EUR 20; US $20) per kg for loss of or damage or delay to checked baggage, and 332 Special Drawing Rights (approximately EUR 400; US $400) for unchecked baggage. The carrier may also be liable for damage occasioned by delay.
Further information may be obtained from the carrier as to the limits applicable to your journey. If your journey involves carriage by different carriers, you should contact each carrier for information on the applicable limits of liability.
Regardless of which treaty applies to your journey, you may benefit from a higher limit of liability for loss of, damage or delay to baggage by making at check-in a special declaration of the value of your baggage and paying any supplementary fee that may apply. Alternatively, if the value of your baggage exceeds the applicable limit of liability, you should fully insure it before you travel.
Time limit for action: Any action in court to claim damages must be brought within two years from the date of arrival of the aircraft, or from the date on which the aircraft ought to have arrived. Baggage claims: Written notice to the carrier must be made within 7 days of the receipt of checked baggage in the case of damage, and, in the case of delay, within 21 days from the date on which it was placed at the disposal of the passenger.
Notice of Contract Terms Incorporated by Reference:
- Your contract of carriage with the carrier that provides you with carriage by air, whether international, domestic or a domestic portion of an international journey is subject to this notice; to any notice or receipt of the carrier; and to the carriers individual terms and conditions (“Conditions”),related rules, regulations and policies (“Regulations”) and any applicable tariffs.
- If your carriage is by more than one carrier, different Conditions, Regulations and any applicable tariffs may apply for each carrier.
- The Conditions, Regulations and any applicable tariffs of each carrier are, by this notice, incorporated by reference into and made part of your contract of carriage.
The Conditions may include, but are not restricted to:
- Conditions and limits on the carriers liability for the bodily injury or death of passengers.
- Conditions and limits on the carriers liability for the loss of, damage to or delay of goods and baggage, including fragile or perishable goods.
- Rules for declaring a higher value for baggage and for paying any supplementary fee that may apply.
- Application of the carriers Conditions and limits of liability to the acts of the carriers agents, servants and representatives, including any person providing either equipment or services to the carrier.
- Claims restrictions, including time limits by which passengers must file claims or bring actions against the carrier.
- Rules about reconfirmations or reservations; check in times; the use, duration and validity of air transportation services; and the carriers right to refuse carriage.
- Rights of the carrier and limits on the carriers liability for delay or failure to perform a service, including schedule changes, substitution of alternative carriers or aircraft and re-routing, and, when required by applicable law, the obligation of the carrier to notify passengers of the identity of the operating carrier or substituted aircraft.
- Rights of the carrier to refuse carriage to passengers who fail to comply with applicable laws or who fail to present all necessary travel documents.
- You can obtain more information about your contract of carriage, and find out how to request a copy, at places where transportation on the carrier is sold. Many carriers also have this information on their websites. When required by applicable law, you have the right to inspect the full text of your contract of carriage at the carriers airport and sales offices, and upon request, to receive a copy by mail or other delivery service from each carrier free of charge.
- If a carrier sells air transportation services or checks baggage specifying carriage on another carrier, it does so only as agent for the other carrier.
YOU CANNOT TRAVEL IF YOU DO NOT HAVE ALL REQUIRED TRAVEL DOCUMENTS, SUCH AS PASSPORT AND VISA.
GOVERNMENTS MAY REQUIRE YOUR CARRIER TO PROVIDE INFORMATION ON OR PERMIT ACCESS TO PASSENGER DATA.
Denied Boarding. Airline flights may be overbooked, and there is a slight chance that a seat will not be available on a flight for which a person has a confirmed reservation. If the flight is overbooked, no one will be denied a seat until airline personnel first ask for volunteers willing to give up their reservation in exchange for compensation of the airlines choosing. If there are not enough volunteers, the airline will deny boarding to other persons in accordance with its particular boarding priority. With few exceptions, including failure to comply with the carriers check-in deadline (carrier shall insert either "of _ minutes prior to each flight segment" or "(which are available upon request from the air carrier)" here), persons denied boarding involuntarily are entitled to compensation. The complete rules for the payment of compensation and each airlines boarding priorities are available at all airport ticket counters and boarding locations. Some airlines do not apply these consumer protections to travel from some foreign countries, although other consumer protections may be available. Check with your airline or your travel agent.
BAGGAGE: Excess valuation may be declared on certain types of articles. Carriers may apply special rules for fragile, valuable, or perishable articles. Check with your carrier. Checked Baggage: Carriers may permit a free checked baggage allowance, which is set by the carrier and may differ by class, and/or route. Carriers may apply extra charges for checked baggage in excess of their permitted allowance. Check with your carrier. Cabin (Unchecked) Baggage: Carriers may permit a free cabin baggage allowance, which is set by the carrier and may differ by class, route, and/or aircraft type. It is recommended that cabin baggage be kept to a minimum. Check with your carrier. If more than one carrier is providing the transportation for your journey, each carrier may apply different rules on baggage (both checked and cabin).
SPECIAL BAGGAGE LIABILITY LIMITATIONS FOR US TRAVEL: For domestic travel wholly between US points, federal rules require any limit on a carriers baggage liability to be at least $3,400.00 USD per passenger, or the amount currently mandated by 14 CFR 254.5.
Check-in Times. The time shown on the itinerary/receipt is the departure time of the aircraft. Flight departure time is not the same as the time you must check-in or the time you must be available for boarding. Your carrier may refuse you carriage if you are late. Check-in times, as advised by your carrier, are the latest times at which passengers can be accepted for travel; boarding times, as advised by your carrier, are the latest times at which passengers must present themselves for boarding.
Dangerous Goods (Hazardous Materials). For safety reasons, dangerous goods must not be packed in checked or cabin (unchecked) baggage except as specifically permitted. Dangerous goods include but are not limited to: compressed gases, corrosives, explosives, flammable liquids and solids, radioactive materials, oxidizing materials, poisons, infectious substances, and briefcases with installed alarm devices. For security reasons, other restrictions may apply. Check with your carrier.
4. Exchanges, Cancellations and RefundsThe confirmed tickets are non reroutable and non transferable. If fare rules allow refunds and/or exchanges, a service fee can be charged to process any refund and or exchange request. This fee will be collected in addition to the penalties charged directly by the airline and or recalled by the airline from Business-Class.com. Reservations for tickets to be refunded and or exchanged must be canceled at least 24 hours prior to scheduled departure time. Important, NO SHOW tickets will not be processed for refund and or exchange. Cancellation of reservation does not automatically initiate a refund. All exchanges can be made only prior to scheduled departure. After the tickets are issued, any changes or refunds are subject to the restrictions of the fares used. Generally speaking, discounted fares are more restrictive and in many are non refundable and non exchangeable. Please pay attention to the fare restrictions of your tickets. If you need more flexibility with your tickets in terms of refunds and exchanges, you may consult with your agent and request a less restrictive fare. Airlines offer a wide range of fares, including those that offer exchanges and refunds without any restrictions and penalties. The airlines strictly follow their policies, and do not permit exchanges or refunds in case the fare restrictions do not allow it. The airlines determine the restrictions of the fares, and Business-Class.com has no power to override these restrictions. Once the tickets are issued, they are subject to fare restrictions.
5. Ticket Protection Terms and Conditions
Business Class Ticket Protection (“Ticket Protection”) - Ticket Protection is an additional charge which provides a less restrictive fare that allows refunds and exchanges due to medical reasons as detailed below. Ticket Protection is NOT an insurance policy. Travel insurance is available per customer’s request.
Ticket Protection allows a 100 % refund of fully unused tickets for traveler(s) hospitalized at the time of scheduled departure. To be eligible for a refund through Ticket Protection, the traveler must provide the hospitalization certificate to Business Class and cancel the reservation before the scheduled departure.
*The hospitalization certificate must be verifiable and state that the doctor clearly prohibits passenger to take the trip.
Ticket Protection allows free-of-charge exchange of partially used tickets for travelers hospitalized at the time of scheduled return. To be eligible for the free-of charge exchange, the traveler must provide the hospitalization certificate to Business Class and cancel the reservation before the scheduled return. In addition, Business Class exchange fees* will be waived for all travelers unable to take their trip for any reason.
*Airline penalties and fare difference might apply depending on the actual fare restrictions.
If the traveler misses a trip departure resulting from cancellation or significant delay due to inclement weather or a carrier-caused delay, Business Class will exchange the ticket free of any airline and Business Class fees provided seats are available in the same booking code.
Ticket Protection also covers passengers who have their baggage mishandled by airlines or irport employees. If the undelivered bag is not returned to you within 120 hours of your flight arrival time, Business Class will pay $1000 for each undelivered bag.
*You must file a claim with the airline before reporting your mishandled bag to Business Class.
*Mishandled bags must be reported to Business Class within 24 hours of the time of flight arrival by calling or emailing Business Class Customer Support
*Payments are limited to 2 undelivered bags per person.
*Purchase covers only baggage checked in at the airport. Carry-on bags are not covered.
*Each purchase is per person and per airline confirmation number.
*Purchase does not cover tickets bought separately under a different airline confirmation number.
*Theft, missing items and damage to baggage are not included in this service. Coverage applies only to undelivered baggage mishandled by the airline.
*If the wrong bag is delivered to you, you will need to provide proof of the delivery receipt to show that the wrong bag has been delivered. In this event, Business Class will have another 72 hours to locate the correct bag, either from the initial delivery time or from the time you report the incorrect delivery to Business Class.
*If you provide the wrong information when filling a mishandled baggage report, you will receive an email asking for the correct information. If you do not reply to that email within 12 hours, Business Class will not make the payment for the mishandled baggage.
*If you did not provide a delivery address to the airline when filling a lost baggage claim with them, Business Class will close the case once the bag arrives at the designed airport.
*Monetary refunds are subject to airlines policies
Please remember that you have a 24 hour window to cancel your ticket protection and receive a full refund should you consider that you don't want to protect your trip.